Apartment In Palm Hills With Installments Till 2032 New Cairo
Apartment for sale
Bua 143 sqm
Installments till 2032
Capital Gardens palm hills is one of the largest projects, built-in one of the best cities in New Cairo, Mostakbal City, which makes the project includes all the means of entertainment and enjoyment, due to its location away from the city and noise, so that the project shall be in one of the quiet places.
Palm Hills Developments presented this compound under the slogan "New Life came out to light", and the company actually means this precisely, as the project offers a new life full of luxury and pleasure under the enchanting sunlight that shows the beauty of nature and the green spaces around the residential units more clearly.
Capital Gardens New Cairo entire area is about 103 acres, 79% of the total area is allocated for the implementation of green spaces, jogging, walking, and cycling tracks, while the remaining 21% area is allocated to residential buildings, as the company is keen to provide green spaces everywhere within the project.
The company also made sure during the design of Capital Gardens to provide all the integrated services, so that the customer achieves a kind of self-sufficiency, and does not have to get out of the compound to meet his needs, which is already what is achieved in the project, in addition to a decent life full of luxury, safety, and pleasure, as the compound is considered as a source of comfort and tranquility that the individual resorts to after a day filled with crowds and hustle.
The project is a residential complex implemented in the spirit of the tourist leisure resort, where it includes all the basic and recreational services needed by the whole family, to provide a decent life that everyone wishes, and we find this clear through the vast green spaces that surround the residential units, which is one of the most important features of Palm Hills company projects, and the most prominent services available include:
Green spaces and parks are everywhere around residential units and buildings for customers to enjoy a great view.
There are cycling and walking tracks that link the gardens to each other.
There are a number of swimming pools of various sizes throughout the project.
There is a huge mall with all the world-renowned branded products.
There is a large social club for families.
There is a gym and spa with the best equipment.
There are a number of playgrounds for various sports activities.
There is a high-level security system and guarding, as well as high-tech surveillance cameras.
It has good infrastructure, in terms of electricity, sanitation, water, and high-speed internet.